Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Soupy Beef Noodles

We were at Nancy's that morning ....

The irresistable and addictive chilli dip ...
AT loved the chilli lots as it was very satisfying - spicy and tangy, and with a zesty flavour from lime peel

What's great here was that diners could help themselves to as much chilli as they wanted. AT had many saucers.

Normally I would have my noodles tossed and served separately with a bowl of beef broth ... but that day I had the noodles and soup together ... hmn .... not what I preferred actually, but it was how AT normally had his noodles ....

No doubt the noodles were yum ... and the beef broth was always as hearty and good but ... 

Soupy beef noodles

Hmn .... I still thought that the noodles were yummier when tossed rather than put in the soup itself .... no more next time for me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...