Sunday, October 19, 2014

Bake & Brew

There is this new coffee place at Jalan Mendu named Bake & Brew. D and I went the other night for a cuppa .....

I loved the ambience ..... casual and modern, with lots of seating outside of the little shop.


We ordered a peach tea and a white chocolate almond, not knowing that the white chocolate almond was a cake and not a drink. Lol .... but the pot of peach tea that I ordered was more than enough for the two of us to share.

Peach tea, RM7.00; White chocolate almond cake, RM8.50

The tea was aromatic and enjoyable, D and I could have 2 cups each. We both loved the cake too, which was crumbly and very nutty.

I loved this place. Will be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...