Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Char Kueh Tiaw @ Ting's Cafe BDC

After massage, D and I, together with his friends went around looking for snacks. We were at the Premier 101 area .... and at that awkward time of 4 p.m., there weren't anything appealing. So we drove to BDC to Ting's Cafe. Perhaps it was a public holiday that day ... or perhaps it was really an awkward time .... and there weren't much choices really ....

But D and I shared a plate of char kueh tiaw .....



Hmn ..... some tiny cockles which I think were either canned of frozen ones .... some fish cake ... beansprouts and shredded cabbage .... not really a great plate of char kueh tiaw ....

D still preferred Hui Sing .... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...