Thursday, October 2, 2014

Introducing Noodle Descendents

My friend S comes from Perak. She's been here for a year, and she has not tried Noodle Descendents. She's heard of its fame and its reputation for being tiresome to wait for. But she's curious and she wanted to try it ...... so I brought her there on Saturday. My favourite and childhood noodle shop.

Our meal took 2 hours.

 Yummy .... 

Well, S was not too impressed with the noodles. Why? Well, firstly, I'd say that she ordered the wrong type of noodles. She had the mee pok  and the texture is not as springy as the ordinary noodles. Secondly, S did not eat offal ..... so she was busy picking them out and giving them away .... 

 Mee pok

I ordered a small bowl of soup for us to share .... but in the end, I was the one who finished the entire bowl with all its content ... sigh ....

Soup

Well, I'd certainly say that you could customise your noodles and your soup. Just order them without the offal. I did not know that S did not eat offal .... so I did not advise her as I should have. I'd probably spoilt her experience eating here. :P

2 comments:

  1. i like this noodless n soup so so much. each time i m in kuching, i must go hv it .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's the best in Kuching! But you only have to wait a long time for it .... I feel that it now takes longer and longer to wait for the noodles. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...