Monday, October 20, 2014

Chill @ Starbucks

We were supposed to join DS for dinner at Imperial Bak Kut Teh .... but then, later on, D decided not to. We headed to my favourite mall, The Spring, instead. D had a bowl of banmian. I

Banmian

The banmian were square sheets, instead of strips. I think there were some minced chicken in there and some deep-fried anchovies. Of course, not forgetting the all-important cangkuk manis for some added texture and colour.

Then D and I went to chill at Starbucks, where I had a complimentary drink. We only bought one cup but both of us could have a drink each.

Yums .... 

It's one of those days I allowed myself to indulge in a high-calorie drink like this one ..... sigh .... loved it lots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...