Thursday, August 24, 2017

Beefed Out Burger @ nomschaptertwo

We were supposed to go out for lunch today, but our timing did not seem right. So we went our separate ways instead. So I went to nomschaptertwo at Jalan Tun Jugah, just 2 shops away from Mita Cake House and next to Nasi Kuning .....

And I ordered a Beefed Out Burger .....

Oooh .... 
Lettuce, beef patty, cheese, mac & cheese and beef bacon .... 
Looking pretty scrumptious indeed 

This was what it looked like on the tray ..... 

Well, a set meal cost RM16.00 - and I got a burger, fries, and a soft drink. No hot drinks at the eatery as yet, and I couldn't drink the soft drink because of my condition .... so what a bummer. Anyway, I did like the fries .... thick cut and freshly fried and lightly seasoned ... it was yum with the mayo dip.

The burger itself was quite big .... I liked the soft bun and the combination of ingredients in there .... the beef patty was reasonably thick, and combined with the cheesy mac and cheese, and the beef bacon, I thought it was a decent burger.

Noms started out as a food truck and they sold at specific locations in the evenings. I'd liked their Mamma Mia sandwiches, but taking the sandwiches away to eat at home simply just takes away a bit of the oomph. I hated it when the sandwich sweated. So it IS nice that I can NOW eat in at Noms the shop. Going back to try the sticky wings next round. :))


1 comment:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...