Monday, August 14, 2017

Work Lunches

It's been a while since I've brought my own lunches to work. But lately, I thought I'd start to bring my own food. The canteen food was usually greasy and unappetising, and I did not have time to go out to eat. So on the 2 occasions when I had to stay back in the afternoon, I brought my own food .....

Mom cooked the rice the evening before .... and I prepared all the ingredients the night before as well ... so in the morning I woke up at 4.45 a.m. to cook .....

Stir-fried cucumbers and deep-fried chicken breast fillet with rice

Colourful French beans, carrot and fresh corn stirfry with pan-fried marinated chicken thigh fillet ... 

My insulated lunch bowl got cold by lunch, even though I kept the container in an insulated bag ... and I actually did not like cold lunches ... but to make myself eat, I brought some spicy chilli sauce along. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...