Friday, August 25, 2017

Crab Beehoon & Fatty Lamb

I went to Hijau BDC because I wanted to eat crab beehoon at this stall called Tiaw Hu Khar ...

Crab Beehoon 

Well, I must say that I was disappointed. The beehoon was pretty much tasteless. I could not even detect the sweetness from the crabs in the beehoon. 

Had to take away because we could not finish it .... 

Seriously, the man who was taking orders did not seem welcoming too .... he seemed distant, unfriendly, unapproachable .... whatever. He went about his business without much expression .... and he let customers wait for a long time without even acknowledging their presence while he entertained others ..... I'd say this was my first and last time here .... 

RM28! So pricey! 
From Vienna Garden Bistro
There was hardly meat, just bones and fat .... 

Indeed this visit to Hijau BDC hasn't been great .... I'd not come back here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...