Sunday, August 13, 2017

Kuching Food Festival 2017 : Churros

From the moment I saw the stall about 2 weeks ago, I was interested to try out the churros sold at Churros Factory. However, I'd been walking past the stall almost every day while I was having my daily walk at the park ... and it never seemed to be opened early. Today, being Sunday however and with the festival anticipating a huge crowd, I was ecstatic to see that it had opened before 5.00 p.m.

After I finished my walk, I headed straight to the stall, where I ordered a Pipy - just a straight long churros, coated with sugar and cinnamon.

Pipy, RM4.00
I measured the churros, and it was nearly a foot long! Mine was 11.5 inches long .... it was well-fried, airy and soft on the inside, and not too oily. Very pleasant to eat; it's one of the better churros I'd eaten here in Kuching ...

Loopie, RM5.00
This one was also nice, same texture for the churros, with chocolate and almond coating it ... very enjoyable to eat; mom liked it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...