Friday, February 22, 2013

Boulevard Kuching Again

The next day, my cousin asked me to accompany her to Boulevard again. It was very hot back home, and she thought it would be a good idea to go to an air-conditioned mall for a walk. She also wanted to buy some material to sew some bedding for her soon-to-be-born daughter.

It did not matter that I had just been to Boulevard the previous day. I jumped at the chance to shop, and also to catch up with my cousin whom I only see once or twice a year. So I drove us there ..... and we walked around the mall .... bought our material from Kamdar .... bought some stationery from Popular Book Store, and rested a while with some frozen yoghurt.

I love frozen yoghurt! And I had not tried this outlet before. It is called Berrylite. There were only 2 flavours on that day - peach & original. Cousin ordered peach while I had the original. It was RM8.90 for each small cup.

Frozen yoghurt

Well, my cup of "original" was tart, but had a natural flavour. The peach flavoured one was sweeter, and I think more appetising. Both were refreshing and pleasant to eat. I devoured mine within minutes while Cousin sat and I talked! ;p

After getting a few items at the hypermarket, we headed for home. A short shopping trip ... but fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...