Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Tuna Sandwich

I hadn't bought canned Tuna for a long time. For one thing, its price had been escalating, now costing RM4.50 for a 185g can. Also, I find great difficulty finishing a whole can by myself. Unless I have tuna for breakfast, lunch and dinner. By then, I suspect that I'd be vomitting tuna at the end of the day.

Today, however, I felt like having spicy tuna with my sandwich. Hence, it prompted me to drive to the nearest supermarket to purchase a can.

In between my breads were cucumbers, tomatoes, tuna, slivers of chicken sausage, mayo, and cheese.

I popped the bread into the toaster to warm it up, and served on my mini cooling rack.

I had enjoyed the sandwich a lot! So much so that it induced me to crave for more tuna sandwiches .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...