Wednesday, February 13, 2013

CNY Cakes

I found out that my canteen sold festive and birthday cakes. And I found out at a very last minute while I was having a meeting! That was because the canteen had offered us a plate of layered cake for refreshment!

So right after the meeting, I rushed to the canteen and found that there were still a few available for me to buy .... 

And I bought 3 types of cakes .... 

From the top : Kek Belacan, Kek Lumut and Kek Lapis.

Lots of people liked the Kek Lumut ... cause it was sweet and had a rich taste of pandan and egg, while the Kek Lapis was not too sweet, with slightly tangy sultanas . All were soft and moist, and very pleasant to eat.

"Why didn't you publicise?" I asked the canteen operator. "Sell more next time," I told her. "Sell cookies too," I added.

Lol. Next year, she promised.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...