Sunday, February 17, 2013

Bing Coffee Company

My friend AT asked me to go out for a drink, and we headed to Bing! at 101. It was raining throughout the evening, but as the night progressed, more and more people walked in for tea, coffee and cakes. Many of them were either armed with laptops, tablets and smart phones. Free wi-fi was available, but somehow, both AT and I were not able to access it that night. Not sure why.

Camomile tea

 Mocha latte ... look at the pretty design on top! 

New York Cheese Cake
Rich, cheesy and lemony .... very nice cake .... 

Quite a comfy place to hang out ... no wonder so many people here! 

2 comments:

  1. May I know where the cafe is located? I like the design on the coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's located at 101 ... you can see it from the main road.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...