Friday, February 8, 2013

My Le Pliages

I bought my first Longchamp in 2011. Though small, I found it to be very handy as I could fit everything important in there. Besides, the bag was practically weightless, if compared to my Coach hobo.

Last December, I bought a medium long handle Le Pliage for Mom. She wanted hers in black, and so I bought her that. I borrowed her bag sometimes ... lol ... for fun. I bought one for myself as well, but in Duck Blue. But I never got it. Read about my harrowing experience here.

The other day, my friend got another friend to help me buy a large long handle Le Pliage from Amsterdam. She bought from the airport as she was departing, and the only colour she could find for that size was black. And it was so cheap too! After conversion, I only paid RM280 for the bag.

My brand new Le Pliage in black ... 

Black is cool ... Kate Middleton was spotted with a black one too! ;p Anyway, the bag is huge ... so it will be handy to carry it when I go shopping. I am so looking forward to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...