Friday, February 1, 2013

Popcorn Chicken Combo @ Chatime

I'm VERY addicted to Chatime. So I went back to Chatime for the Popcorn Chicken Combo. It's RM8.90 only. The drink costs RM5.90. So that means the chicken was only RM3.00. It's a substantial portion of chicken! So it's a pretty good deal if you ask me.

 Pearl Milk Tea

Popcorn Chicken Original
Hmn ... chunks of marinated chicken breast meat was coated with batter and deep-fried. It was fried. Crunchy on the outside and tender on in the inside. And not as greasy if compared to the fried chicken I had the other day. The chicken was fried to order, and I had to wait about 10 minutes before it was ready.

Popcorn Chicken Combo

It was a pleasure to sit down to enjoy my snack while watching the trendy people walking through the alley downstairs at this very trendy location in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...