Thursday, February 21, 2013

Boulevard Kuching

Boulevard Shopping Mall had recently added a new wing to the existing mall, so now it became much bigger. It was also my first time to the mall after many months So Fourth Aunt and I spent quite a considerable amount of time there ... browsing in shops like Brands Outlets, Dees, Summit, trying out exercise machines and massage chairs at Gintell and Ogawa, playing with smart phones at SenQ ... and well, I must say that it was a great shopping trip as I managed to buy some clothes! ;p

For lunch, Fourth Aunt and I went to the food court, and we had ...

Assam Fish Head with Rice, RM6.50
This was ordered from a stall named DFC Rice. DFC stands for Duck, Fish & Chicken. Lol. 
The Assam gravy was diluted, tangy and quite appetising. Except that I found it a bit fishy .... Fourth Aunt liked it though. 

From the Chicken Rice stall, I ordered ...

Chicken Chop Rice, RM5.50 
Hmn ... the portion was alright, but the taste was not very memorable ...  

Baby Kailan, RM4.00
This was a huge plate of vegetables! It was blanched and served in oyster sauce and garlic oil. The vegetables were green and crunchy and yum.

Egg Tofu in gravy
This was also nice, when eaten hot. I forgot to check out the price. 

From the dessert stall, we had ABC .... 

ABC, RM2.50

 ABC
Not too sweet, quite rich and pleasant to eat .... but very cold ;p

Lots of people crowded the food court, even though it was not really the lunch hour ... it's my first time eating here actually. And I think there are lots to sample still. Save till next time then! 

2 comments:

  1. Yumm. Food makes me mouth watery. Try traveling to other places in Sarawak and take more pictures of food! Yeah!

    Here is a link that will help you out.

    http://www.facebook.com/MASwings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...