Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Asia Music Festival Venue

Before this event, I surely did not realise that the grounds of Eastwood Golf and Country Club was so huge! I was definitely impressed. 

The music corridor, as seen just outside the venue. Love the well-tended carpet grass!! 

I really enjoyed the peaceful atmosphere here, not to mention the lush vegetation. The kindly parking attendant even reminded us to be careful, in case we were hit by a stray golf ball. 

Going towards the pond ... 


Wow, the water was so clear that I could see the reflection of the shrubs and trees

There were a few bridges large and small that linked the fields ...

A bridge over water ... 

Love the long, wild grass


Ooh ... what a beautiful place .... I was thinking that a picnic here would not be a bad idea 

View from the back entrance of the corridor 

Going around the golf course was quite an eye-opening experience indeed!

Well, that concludes my write-up about the Asia Music Festival 2013. I did love the music. The food, however, was sad. I do look forward to next year's festival!! 

3 comments:

  1. Is this an area members of the public are generally free to visit and walk around or is it for club members only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. not sure, but according to my friend, the staff will approach if you are found to be wandering around; i think it's more of for safety reasons, just in case you be hit by a stray ball.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...