Thursday, October 31, 2013

Stirfry Baby Nai Bok Choy

That moment when I just felt like I needed lots of veges ....

Stirfry Baby Nai Bok Choy (奶白菜)

Hmn .... I was free this afternoon. So I headed to the supermarket. My tummy was calling for lots of vegetables. I needed my fibre, I guess. At the supermarket, the Baby Nai Bok Choy or Nai Bai Cai looked quite fresh. They cost RM2.00 per packet. 

This variety baby bok choy has a shade of dark green, curly leaves and white stems. They were supposed to be crunchier and sweeter than the usual Bok Choy. Back home, I stir-fried it with some carrots, pork belly, meat balls and an egg. And that was dinner. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice idea! I'm really excited to try this very tasty dish! I'm sure my wife would also want to taste this one, because she really love eating bok choy. I will now go to the market to buy some ingredients of this dish. Thanks for sharing this!

    Easy Stir Fry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes do try it :)). It's pretty easy and perhaps you can tell me how it went later :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...