Monday, October 14, 2013

Satay @ Sunrise Food Court

This place was forever crowded on a Sunday evening. My friend and I were at Sunrise Food Court, at the Boulevard Commercial Centre intersection. Actually, I did not know what I wanted to eat .... so I merely ordered satay.

Satay, RM0.70 per piece

There were chicken, pork and lamb satay. We merely ordered chicken and pork. The meats were both tender and well-marinated, Of the two, I found the chicken satay to be yummier. The peanut sauce was on the savoury side, whilst I was more accustomed to a sweeter version. I thought that a sweeter sauce would complement the savoury meats. I liked that the peanuts were coarsely chopped. It gave the sauce a great texture. Some cucumbers and raw onions were on the side. I would recommend the satay here. Do try it yourself.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...