Thursday, October 3, 2013

Butter Cake

This has got to be the most delicious butter cake I had ever come across!!

Butter Cake

It was made by R herself. Why do I say that the cake was delicious. Well, firstly, it tasted buttery. That was ultra important. It was called butter cake after all. Of course, it would only be apt for it to have that rich and buttery taste.

Secondly, the texture was really praiseworthy. The cake was so fine, so soft and moist. I had never eaten a butter cake that was so light that it melted in my mouth!

Thirdly, the cake was not too sweet and I could eat many pieces without feeling sick! I'd love very much to ask R for this recipe .... you wait just. If I get it, I will surely share. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...