Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Kueh Chap Breakfast

I brought my friend here for breakfast. She'd not eaten the famous Kueh Chap here, and wanted to try it.

We ordered ours without offals. A small bowl was RM4.50 now. We did not have to wait for that long ... probably about 10 minutes.

 Kueh Chap
In the bowl were flat triangular rice noodles, clear soy broth and topped with braised soy hard-boiled egg, pork slices, and tofu. 

I found to broth to be a tad diluted now. If I remember correctly, it used to be more flavourful. And since my friend did not give me any feedback after eating it, I'd think that she was not too impressed with it. She had only commented that the chilli dipping sauce that came with bowl of Kueh Chap was yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...