Saturday, June 25, 2011

Curry Chee Cheong Fun & Yong Tau Foo

What is the food that you look forward to eat when you come home from overseas? Like a true Sarawakian, Bro said with certainty that he would like Kolo Mee. Sis-in-law preferred Assam Laksa. Me? I think I would like to eat Sarawak Laksa or Kolo Mee, like Bro.

We had not eaten spicy food for 10 days, and so my friends were craving for curry. That morning, they brought me to Jalan Damai Utama near their house in Bandar Kinrara for breakfast.

There, at a corner coffee shop, which I had failed to take note of its name, we ordered Yong Tau Foo & Chee Cheung Fun in curry sauce.


I liked the freshly made Yong Tau Foo, and the Chee Cheung Fun was rather smooth. The curry sauce was light, and not too salty. That, and a glass of Kopi Peng Kawww. Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...