Friday, June 24, 2011

Whittaker's Chocolate

Whittaker's is a chocolate brand unique to New Zealand. Its original product is the The Original Peanut Slab.

Now there are 5 other different types of flavours to choose from - namely Dark Peanut, Almond Gold, Toasted Coconut Slab, Raisin Peanut, Whole Hazelnut.

Well, I'd talked about Whittaker's before. And as I said, I'd buy a few slabs if I happen to see them ;)

Whittaker's Choc Slabs

People tell me that they're actually available here in Malaysia. So I may be looking out for them the next time I'm in KL.

1 comment:

  1. Recently, I saw Whittaker's on board Malaysia Airlines flights, 3 slabs for RM15.00.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...