Sunday, February 26, 2012

Getting To Know Me

Hmn. My colleague and I were talking about mystical stuff the other day, and he mentioned that he read his horoscope daily. I was intrigued that this masculine character in front of me was into astrology. Lol. And so it prompted me to read up on mine that night. As I read, I found some descriptions or characteristics to be particularly interesting.

As I reflected about them, I do agree that they aptly described who I was. And so, here goes a list :
  • mild but not meek
  • charismatic and yet low profile
  • serene, calm and organised
  • gentle and non-irritating
  • non-confrontational
  • soft-spoken and not demanding
  • considerate
  • intuitive
  • very tactful
  • loyal
  • cautious
  • need a lot of sleep
Lol. I find the last item particularly interesting. It is said that I need a lot of sleep or else I will not be happy. Lol. I don't mind sleeping, but then lately, I've been experiencing some irregular sleeping patterns. It's strange.

Previously, I did not want to get up even when the alarm rang. Lately, however, I've been getting up at the wee hours of the morning. I've woken up at 1.00 a.m. Sometimes, 2.00 a.m. Other times 3.00 a.m. And I'll not be able to get back to sleep. I haven't any idea why and it makes me worried. Is it stress?? Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...