Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spaghetti Bologanise

I bought a packet of minced beef one fine day. After that it sat in the freezer for a while. I was just too lazy to cook it. Most of the time, I really did not have the mood to cook.

It's 2 weeks to holiday, and it's about time I clear the fridge. I certainly do not want to be like a certain Miss B**** who keeps her things in the fridge forever!

And so, I actually cooked this afternoon. I made spaghetti bolognaise. Well, the bolognaise sauce is something which is quite easy to prepare. Today, I used 3 chopped onions and 3 chopped tomatoes, a can of tomato puree, and seasoning. It was just a short while before everything is cooked.

I was having a dinner, and so I brought my spaghetti along.

Spaghetti Bolognaise

Thankfully, people liked it. Well, my friends have always liked my spaghetti bolognaise. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...