Sunday, November 1, 2009

Dear Celcom Broadband

Dear Celcom Broadband,

May I know what is wrong with connectivity in the last 3 days? Why does it take forever to load one page? Indeed I thought there was something wrong with my computer or my modem. However, my friends said of the same thing yesterday evening.

I'm paying RM68.00 for BROADBAND connection! But why is it that it is akin to dial-up speed? It is only right to expect a good service for the amount of money that I am paying. Isn't it?

Is it because there too many users now? I'm not a technical person. But people always say that too much volume slows down the speed. So what is Celcom going to do about it? Can I kindly suggest that the network be upgraded?

There are also people who abuse the download limit. They can apparently reset their modem whenever it has exceeded limit. I suggest that Celcom track down people like these and suspend them from suscribing to the service.

I hope you will look into the above matters, so that you live up to your reputation as Malaysia's best mobile broadband service provider.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Frustrated User

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...