Friday, November 6, 2009

Unhappy Users

Dear Celcom Broadband,

A lot of users are getting very unhappy. Please do something about the bad service.

This morning, I was wifi-ing somewhere else, and I had no problems loading a game application in FB. Now, I'm trying to load the same game application and it just refused to load.

My dear Celcom Broadband, when people play games, they anticipate. So, if they cannot access these web pages, they get very agitated and frustrated and unhappy.

This morning, I woke up at 2 a.m. in order to access my game, you know. As I'm typing now, my game is still loading, you know. It's been the nth time I refreshed the page, you know. It's been loading since 2 hours ago, you know.

SO, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE HORRIBLE SPEED!!!!!!!!

Sincerely,
Unhappy User

HSDPA Signal, but very slow speed.
Why, oh why?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...