Monday, November 30, 2009

Questions With No Answers

Why are you so resigned?

Why don't your persuade me?

Why don't you convince me?

Why are you stepping back and wait?

What are your fears?

What are your hopes and dreams?

How can you just hope and dream?

Where are your actions?

How can you sit back and wait?

Why are you waiting for me?

Isn't it a "we" and not a "me"?

Why have I always felt like a "me" and not a "we"?

If that is the case, is it worth it?

Are you worth it?

Will we ever be?

If it is to be, isn't it up to "we"?

So, do you want us to be?

Or is it going to be just "you" and "me"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...