Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Trying Pezzo

I decided to give Pezzo a try .... the new pizza chain in town. There was an outlet at Giant Stutong, another at CityOne ... but I went to the one at Jalan Sherip Masahor, where I could park right at its doorstep. So it was all very convenient.

 2 slices for me

 Fisherman's Favourite 
Tuna Chunks, Shrimps, Spinach, Onions, Red Pepper, Tomatoes, Oregano & Basil topped with Mozzarella Cheese


Meat Munchers
Ground Beef, Beef Salami, Beef Pepperoni, Turkey Ham, Beef Bacon & Italian Sausages

I had half of each for dinner .... and it was really filling ... 

For the two slices, I paid RM14.00 - one was RM6.50 and the other was RM7.50, though I could not remember which price was for which pizza .....

The crust was of reasonable thickness, and when toasted well in the oven, it was crispy. The toppings were generous as well. Of the 2, I preferred the meat munchers - beefy and tasty. Not bad, worth a try, and certainly giving Pizza Hut a run for the money. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...