Monday, September 14, 2015

Yummy Egg Cake

C told me that her favourite egg cake is sold outside Kenyalang Market, near the Shell service station. There's this lady selling from her motorbike, and she has freshly baked bread buns and egg cakes and Chinese pastries on display.

C had told me some time ago, but it was only today that I bought those egg cakes from her.

RM3.00 for 6 pieces, packed in the clear plastic disposable package

The egg cakes were indeed good - soft, fluffy and best of all, it wasn't overly sweet. I managed to share the cakes with some colleagues and everyone liked them. :))

2 comments:

  1. Do you find those egg cakes better than those sold by the tall lady in the market or the kueh seller behind Lo Chuang Kee?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, in fact I do! Because it's not sweet. Have you tried the motorbike lady's egg cakes, Hans? Pls do and let me know what you think ....

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...