Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Mizu Shingen Mochi @ Cha Cafe ST3

S and I went to try the Mizu Shingen Mochi or water cake at Cha Cafe at ST3.

 Water Cake, RM4.00
Summer Breeze drink, RM10.00 

Transparent like a huge drop of water ... 

Well, actually, despite the fancy name and the fancy presentation, it's just made of agar-agar and water. It is tasteless, and the taste comes from the accompanying ground peanuts and sugar syrup (黑糖浆). I did like the texture of the cake, which was soft but not springy like jello, and I liked that it was served refreshingly cold.

The drink was fruity and yummy, but sweet. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...