Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Back To The Summit Cafe

I find the food here so addictive!! I keep wanting to come back for more. I think it's because of the freshness of the food and its natural flavours. It's a substantial meal and makes me feel satisfied!

My plate, RM5.00 
I had always loved the fish floss and the tapioca leaves stirfry. Today, I tried the terung asam and I loved that too. It was sour and appetising, great with rice. 

Besides, I ordered a plate of beef rendang to share with my friend. I just loved the tender beef slices, cooked till they were all coated and infused with the spices and herbs. Absolutely delicious. A portion for 2 was RM10.00. 

At lunch hour, the shop was packed with the hungry lunch crowd. There was a long queue at the food counter, but it was great that we did not wait long. Everything was systematic here, that's why. When it was our turn, we chose our dishes and then paid before we sat down to eat. Drinks were ordered separately after we were seated. Looking for a place to sit could be rather challenging at this hour too. But fret not, there would always be people leaving after they'd eaten. 

Well, I loved this shop. I'd be back. Soon. 

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...