Thursday, November 21, 2013

Glass Vermicelli Stirfry

The leeks looked rather fresh at the supermarket, and I was tempted to buy them. I wanted to fry them with some Chinese sausages which I bought in KL .... and I thought I might just throw in some glass vermicelli to it so that I'd have a simple noodle dish for dinner.

So it only took me a short while to prepare the ingredients ... wash and cut leeks, wash and slice the Chinese sausages, slice the pre-soaked Shiitake mushrooms, and soak the glass vermicelli noodles. When they softened, I heated up the wok to stirfry the leeks, sausages and mushrooms till they were fragrant .... and then I cracked in the egg, followed by the glass noodle. 

Simple glass vermicelli stirfry

For seasoning, I added in some pepper and light soy sauce. I then dished out and ate it for dinner. My friend had some too .... and she liked it. :P  Looks like I'd be cooking this easy peasy dish more often for dinners.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...