Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I'm Lovin' It : G Wrap

I went to try the new G Wrap, my first time eating ....

 I liked the way it was packaged. The box looked good. 

G Wrap
Marketed as "juicy grilled whole chicken thigh" with "aioli sauce", "generous lettuce leaf", "gorgeous fresh salad", "gorgeous tomato" and "grand tortilla wrap" .

Hmn .... I thought my wrap looked terribly hollow. So that was a minus. And how did it taste? Well, I did find the chicken to be well-marinated and succulent. The chicken tasted on the sweet side. The aioli sauce was quite palatable too .... and I ate through half of the wrap to reach the salad .... not even sure whether there was tomato there.  Sigh ..... wish the wrap could be more compact, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...