Sunday, February 23, 2014

Afternoon at Mayland

We have always gone to Starbucks ... but that afternoon, we decided to go instead to Mayland.

"It's nice there .... and the food is nice," someone had told me. Well yes, but that afternoon we were both quite full from lunch. So it was drinks only for us. Next time, we'd try the food.

Our drinks ...

Well, the drinks were obviously cheaper than at Starbuck's ... I did not try the coffee. But the plain tea, although was quite pleasant, was not special either. 

We sat at a corner inside the cafe, and I was glad that it wasn't freezing cold in here .... It was a rather pleasant afternoon, to be flipping the mags, and also to go online via the free wi-fi available. 

Would be back. :)) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...