Monday, February 3, 2014

Melt In The Mouth Pineapple Balls

I saw this picture on my FB wall two weeks ago, posted by my cousin.


He'd written this :

OMG! This is a bliss! Literally melts in mouth. The best pineapple tart without a doubt! Simply couldn't resist once started eating! Thanks to my Fourth Aunt .... 

And so for 2 weeks, I had been anticipating eating this cookie which had been made by my Mom. Mom had given my cousin a container full of these pineapple balls ...

And once he had finished them, he came to my house bearing 2 blocks of butter, requesting my Mom to make more. Lol.


I finally got to try them only yesterday ..... I popped the whole ball into my mouth, and enjoyed the pastry melting in an explosion of rich, buttery flavour before chewing on the sweet and tangy pineapple jam ...

It was yum indeed. I dun remember Mom making these before .... it must have been a new recipe. There are only a bit left now ... for I too keep going back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...