Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jiffy Packed Lunch

I made a jiffy packed lunch. First, I had the rice cooked the day before, and merely heated it up in the microwave.

Then, scrambling an egg was an easy task. The meat rolls were made by mum, and I only had to lightly fry it in oil before slicing it up into bite-sized pieces.

Finally, I chopped up some chillies and garlic, and stir-fried it with carrots, mustard greens, cabbage and mushrooms. A light dash of oyster sauce flavoured the colourful dish.

My lunch, packed in a Tupperware Crystalwave container ... 

And there I had a wholesome lunch. :))

4 comments:

  1. that's a real diet! my tupperware, the largest section is for rice hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha .... I think most people would fill the largest part with rice ... if i can avoid it, i won't, :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...