Thursday, February 20, 2014

Dinner @ Mei Xiang Yuan

Well, I was taking a short reprieve from blogging, for I could hardly concentrate with the flurry of activities around me.

So, the other day AT and I were having dinner at Mei Xiang Yuan at Krokop .... and this was what we had ...

Sweet Potato Leaves Stirfry
This was not my favourite vegetable, but I was glad that it was not difficult to stomach. The vegetable was in fact, quite smooth and when served hot, was pleasant to eat. 

Venison Stirfry
The meat was tender, and flavoured with ginger and spring onions. I loved it.

Deep-fry Black Pomfret 
This fish was about a kilogramme, quite big; It was not as crispy as I would like it to be .... but the meat was sweet and tasty nonetheless. 

We waited very long for our food though ...... not a place you would want to come to eat if you were starving. :))



s da



as d

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...