Saturday, February 22, 2014

Hanging Out @ Ming Cafe

I haven't gone out for a while at night, and that Saturday night, I was at Ming Cafe in town. The crowd was there ... eating, drinking, and merry-making. Packed at about 8.30 p.m., and there was no vacant tables outside. But I still insisted to sit outside .... and after the shortest while, we got one. Yayy.

Love the high stools, which could turn round .... 

AT had ordered a pizza ....


Our favourite Ming's Special pizza .... loved the minced pork topping with its rich and spicy sauce, and of course the crunchy textures of the peppers. It was a Guinness for AT .... 

While I opted for ...

Sommersby Apple Cider 
I found this to be sweeter than Strongbow .... and enjoyed it. AT did not. He said it had a bitter taste. Nahhh .... no bitter taste at all. Loved the fruity apple flavour. I had 2 bottles. 

The later it was, the more people .... but it was fun to sit and chit chat, while absorbing the sights and sounds and atmosphere .... Like. 

2 comments:

  1. I walk around miri town during night time because my longhouse is an hour & half away. But judging from the looks of Ming's cafe at daytime, I can imagine the crowdedness in night. Friends of mine always post their photos too when they're at Ming's. It always looks full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it does! I do like the ambience here .... a great place to relax on a weekend. Of course, it's more crowded on weekends compared to week days.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...