Thursday, February 6, 2014

Popiah @ Chen Fa

It was noon, and we were looking for kolo mee and laksa to buy, so on the way home we dropped by at Chen Fa @ Premier 101.

"Sorry, finished already," piped the lady behind the laksa stall when I approached. It was the same for the kolo mee stall ....

But there was still popiah ... and they were sold at RM3.00 per piece.

Popiah

I bought 2 pieces. They looked quite good, compactly filled with shredded jicama, french beans and bits of tofu. Taste wise, the popiah was rather balanced in flavour too - sweet and savoury and very pleasant to eat. I liked it!!

The popiah stall is located just outside the coffee shop. You won't miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...