Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Cool Delight @ Rubber Road

My friend D brought me to Lock Ann at Rubber Road West for desserts ... but alas, it was not opened ... so we went in search of another outlet, and ended up at Cool Delight at Rubber Road. Hmn ....

Red bean & corn on shaved ice with palm sugar and milk 

It was a hot day ... and when the bowl was placed before me, it had already melted ... sigh ... so that was a minus. And then I found the dessert to be too sweet for my liking ... forgot to tell them to reduce the sugar syrup. Hence, I merely ate the beans and the corn ... and left the entire bowl of sugary broth behind. A bowl cost RM2.50. Must ask D to bring me to Lock Ann again next time ...............

2 comments:

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...