Thursday, May 14, 2015

I Made Pancakes

I bought a bottle of Kialla Organic Pancake Mix at my favourite supermarket the other day at a bargain price of RM4.99 only! The pancake mix was due to expire in a couple of weeks .... so before it did, I had to use them up.

The pancake mix contained organic flour, sugar and natural vanilla. So to that, I added about 430 ml of full cream milk. I shook the bottle hard till the flour and the milk blended together to become a thick batter.

Then I heated my non-stick pan, greased it and pan-fried the cakes one by one over low fire. I made 14 pancakes!

Pancakes & organic homegrown banana. Drizzle some honey and it would be perfect! 

My parents enjoyed the pancakes lots! Mom ate 1 and Dad ate 2. I also gave away some to Second Aunt. It was real easy to make, and so nice to eat. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...