Tuesday, July 7, 2015

American Favourite @ Cosmos Burger

I was driving and images of burger swam in front of me. Lol .... so I headed to Cosmos Burger. Indeed, I looked up and down the menu ... and decided that there was nothing more appealing than an American Favourite burger. So I ordered one.

American Favourite, RM14.90

Now, I loved the bun, which was fresh, soft yet well-toasted. The charred and crispy bits on the bun were my favourite. The vegetables - coral lettuce and tomato slices were crisp and fresh as well. I liked the beef patty smothered with honey mustard sauce ... and this time around, the burger was loaded with quite a lot of beef bacon. This time around, I also found the meats to be slightly saltier than I remembered ...

Nonetheless, my craving for burger was duly satisfied. Cosmos Burger opens from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...