Sunday, July 5, 2015

Lunch @ Hana Sushi

I was in the vicinity, so I decided to have lunch at Hana Sushi Japanese Restaurant at Jalan Tun Ahmad Zaidi Adruce. It's just opposite Tarot Cafe, so it's not to be missed.


Lunch
Salmon fried rice, RM7.00; Salmon sashimi, RM13.90, iced green tea, RM1.00  

A closer look at my sashimi slices 

The rice tasted alright - fluffy and not too greasy, with bits of salmon in it. I quite liked it. The sashimi was nicely presented on a board, but the fish slices weren't thick at all -  probably about 8 mm per slice. It tasted alright, I suppose.

For my food and drinks, I paid RM21.90, but I was charged a service charge of 5% and that was RM1.09. So in total, I paid RM22.95 for lunch .... a bit pricey .... but I think all Japanese themed eateries are expensive. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...