Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Favourite Vanilla Cone

The weather has been punishingly hot and humid these days. I'd be sitting down and watching tv, the ceiling fan spinning above me, and yet I'd be sweating. Sigh.

Hot weather equals to an ice-cream treat. And one of my favourite ice-creams in Kuching is this one at Sugar Bun. Yup, it's the RM1.60 cone that's so satisfying, especially on a hot day. But well, in fact, it can be enjoyed at any time of the day, really.

Yummy Vanilla Cone 

Of course, one could choose to have a chocolate cone of a mixture of both chocolate and vanilla flavours .... but I would inadvertently go for my plain old vanilla. :))

Not sure if they sell this at all Sugar Bun outlets? I usually get mine from the ones at City One Mega Mall or The Spring. :))

2 comments:

  1. I love my sundae strawberry at Mcd...always craving for it. Can't really eat chocolate flavour...

    ReplyDelete
  2. McD's ice-cream is just as nice, only that I'd have to drive all the way to McD's to get it ..... :))

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...