Saturday, July 25, 2015

Maggi Curry To The Rescue

When I come home and there's nothing to eat ...........  Very quickly, I was able to cook myself a bowl of noodles complete with meat and vegetables from the fridge.

 My Quick Fix
Instant noodles with an egg, broccoli, and lots of char siew

Yummy :)) 

Today I found a better way of poaching the egg. Usually, when I dumped the whole egg into the pot and when it boiled, there would be lots of foam on the surface. I hated that. Today, I whisked the egg hard and then swirled it bit by bit into the pot .... and that created a very light custard-like texture. Most importantly, there was no foam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...