Friday, July 10, 2015

Early Morning Kueh

It was Saturday, but I had to work. I overslept a little. Lol. So I rushed to get ready .... and of course, I stopped by to buy some kueh for breakfast at about 7.00 a.m.. I went to Ban Hock Road, and there is this kueh stall at the five foot way, in between 2 coffee shops -  Yang Guan and Cheng Gong. I bought ....

 freshly fried banana fritters, 3 pieces for RM1.00
and 
peanut balls, RM0.80 each

Yummy freshly made kueh

However, I did not have time to eat when I reached my work place. :((

I ate the kueh much later. Well, I must say that I liked the deep-fried banana fritters - the skin was not to thick, and just a little salty so it went well with the sweet, ripe bananas inside. The peanut balls were also very nice - the chewy skin wasn't too thick and the peanut filling was sweet and satisfying. I'd really buy these yummy kuehs again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...