Monday, November 23, 2015

Airfried Rosemary Chicken Fillet

So I'm partial to Rosemary Chicken. I have air-fried it twice - once with butter and once without. So I had planted a part of the rosemary herb in my garden .... and it did not seem to grow so well though it did not die yet. There was however a tiny sprig that seemed to spurt out .... and I harvested that to cook. Lol.

So I washed and chopped it up and mixed it with chopped garlic and butter .... and then I rubbed the seasoned butter on clean chicken breast fillets and airfried them on 8 minutes on each side at 200 degrees. And it was ready to eat.

Yummy! Served with  sweet corn given by my Second Aunt. 

It was also tasty when served alongside garlic toast. Yum. I hope my rosemary plant doesn't die! Cause I'd want to eat more of rosemary chicken!! 

2 comments:

  1. I've planted rosemary before too. I must say it isn't easy to keep it growing well. I've killed a couple of it as well. Anyways, from what I researched it tells me that it should not be watered too frequently. The rule is to water only when you touch the soil and it feel it to be dry. It doesn't like wet soil very much. But honestly, it doesn't grow as fast as most other plants even when it seems to be okay. I'm not quite sure why too. Perhaps it doesn't suit our weather well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I agree that the rosemary plant doesn't thrive like the basil plants - I planted both at the same time. The basil looks healthy and has grown rather tall. The rosemary plant did grow a bit taller .... but the bottom parts are all black. It's not dead yet .... but then it just doesn't grow so well. I have my pot under a tree ..... so perhaps I'd have to bring it indoors and be more careful with the water.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...