Saturday, November 14, 2015

Mediterranean Eryngii Mushroom Burger & Sesame Soy Milk @ Idealite 品味舒食

Okie. I like this shop. I have come for the third time. And I would be coming back. Why?
1) The food is tasty.
2) The food is fresh, natural and wholesome. They are not laden with MSG. They do not serve
     anything synthetic or processed.
3) The food is beautifully prepared and presented.
4) The staff is amicable and helpful.
5) The eatery itself is clean, bright and conducive.
6) The quality of the food itself is consistent. I have never been disappointed by the freshness of the
     ingredients, the taste nor the service.
7) And the food does not burden my body. I feel absolutely good after every meal here. Shu (舒)
    food. That's why. 舒 means "comfort" in English. I believe the food is served to preserve our
    health.

Today, we came back here for the Mediterranean Eryngii Mushroom Burger and Sesame Soy Milk.

Black Sesame Paste and Soy Milk
Very natural, not sweet, very thick and best of all, it is guilt-free!! 

Our burger platter
Just look at the freshness of the vegetables! Crisp and carefully shredded, and served with a light, yet sweet and aromatic dressing

Cross section of the burger
The charcoal bun was fresh and soft, and served with tender and succulent slices of flavoured Eryngii mushroom, egg omelette, fresh vegetables and seasoned with a dash of black pepper; very delicious and highly recommended!

And so, after the meal, I posted my burger on FB and tagged 3 friends. I called the staff and showed them my post and got a complimentary dessert. 

FOC
I'm not exactly sure what it is .... but we think it's guilingao in almond milk; We shared out this dessert and we liked it too.

Very refined food at an affordable price. I love it here. I'll come back soon. :))

First Visit - Read Here
Second Visit - Read Here 

2 comments:

  1. U should put the price.. wondering is it expensive or not..

    ReplyDelete
  2. For this meal, I paid RM12.00; my friend had actually bought a deal on Kuchingdeals for this meal, so we saved quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...