Sunday, November 22, 2015

Noms On Street : Mamma Mia Sandwich

After exercise the other night, I was thinking about what to eat for dinner .... I was indecisive. But I needed to get a loaf of bread .... so off I went to Mita's at Jalan Tun Jugah  .... and I chanced upon a food truck! It's cool to have food trucks on Kuching! We should have more of them!

So I was curious and I went to check out their menu ... and decided to try their Mamma Mia Sandwich.

Mamma Mia Sandwich, RM9.00 

Glad that the sandwich still looked good when I got home - still warm, looking pleasant, and crunchy. The portion was huge! A 6 inch baguette! What's in the filling? ham, chicken, roasted tomatoes, mayo, mustard an cheddar. Tasted pretty good!

Check out their FB page for their latest locations and menus. I'd go back to try their burgers and pastas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Revisiting Miri

I went back to Miri for the first time in 7 years and 10 months.  Miri Waterfront I left Miri in 2014, and years have passed in a blink of a...